Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

How can I have my mother's house put in my name? I did not need to go to probate. All of her assets including the property fell under the state's limit. Right now I'm still living in the house and making the mortgage payments.

Asked on 1/21/13, 9:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.

Go to the Superior Court Self Service Center for information.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/13, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona