Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

I have a revocable trust made in NM. Can a lawyer in Arizona help me delete an amendment

to my trust and make new ammendment?

Asked on 9/06/13, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.

Yes, you can amend your NM trust anywhere you are located. I would be happy to help you delete the old provisions and make new ones.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona