Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

If a will is self-prepared with witnesses and notary by a couple married 25 years, what can children from a previous marriage, living in a different state, do to contest the will?

Asked on 8/31/10, 7:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.

The answer depends upon the facts and circumstances surrounding the making and execution of the Will. You should consult with legal counsel to determine if there is a basis for contesting the will.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/10, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona