Legal Question in Administrative Law in Arkansas

Name Correction

Is there a way to amend a birth certificate after 43 yrs.?

Asked on 12/13/04, 8:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: Name Correction

Yes, if the birth certificate has something that is incorrect, it can be changed.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/04, 9:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Arkansas