Legal Question in Administrative Law in Arkansas

New ministry register

How do I register a new ministry. Internet, and tape ministries,for a tax exempt status. Thanks.

Asked on 5/16/04, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: New ministry register

You need to register with the IRS and the Secretary of State.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/04, 4:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Arkansas