Legal Question in Administrative Law in Arkansas

I am needing information on getting a form for a restraining order on someone

Asked on 3/08/11, 3:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

The circuit clerk in your county of residence can help you with a petition for order of protection. You can also contact a local attorney or legal aid.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/11, 5:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Arkansas