Legal Question in Administrative Law in Arkansas

trust and will's

my wife has came into a large trust that is suppose to send her x amount of funds each month which is spelled out in her trust documents but to no avail she does not receive half on most month their are plenty of $$ in said trust to generate revenue on my wife behalf their also is a large i.r.a. thatspells out in trust that it is not to roll over in trust she has been told that if she challenge's the trust that she would loose it all my wife is 65yrs old and does not need to be treated like some kind of child can this trust be broken we have been told by the executor of the estate that it was very poorly written. please mrespond

Asked on 9/14/04, 7:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Orintas Orintas Law Firm

Re: trust and will's

If you do not have a current attorney on this matter, then you should call an attorney for a review of the documents and circumstances...

Read more
Answered on 9/14/04, 7:32 pm
Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: trust and will's

Some wills have it written into them that if you challenge the will and lose, you do not receive what you would have originally received.

However, if she is supposed ot receive something from the will and is not receiving it, she has every right to look into it. I would like ot see the will or other documents to determine just what we are talking about, but, whoever is responsible for the trust would likely be the one who is deciding what she is getting, and that can be looked into.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/04, 11:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Arkansas