Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

I am a 21 years old man. My ex is trying to make me pay child support but she had no proof the kid is mine. She has admitted to me she cheated on me several times. She lives in California and I live in Arkansas. Is there any way I can sign over all my rights if it is my kid. Simply because she wants me to support a kid that she refuses to let me see. And if she gets her child support check I won't be able to even see my kid. I can't afford to fly to California and see him and pay child support and give her extra money for him. She wants over 1000 dollars a month in child support I am currently unemployed.

Asked on 5/03/13, 6:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Orintas Law Firm

get a DNA test...

Read more
Answered on 5/23/13, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas