Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas

If a family member in your house (mom) has mental problems , (bipolar depression) and can't function in daily life (she's retired) and lays on the couch all day, hardly ever leaves the house, doesn't clean hardly anything, doesn't change out of her pajamas, has no friends, and is verbally abusive to me, and her house is beyond filthy, can a family member take her to court for her to receive mental help? Also, can any neighbor who feels there is a problem, do the same?

Asked on 2/23/16, 7:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Yes, as based on you question...

Read more
Answered on 2/26/16, 4:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas