Legal Question in Family Law in Arkansas


I just received notice that my son is NOT my son. I have not told his mom that I know yet. I want to find out my rights. We have been divorced for a year. I only married this woman because I thought this was my son. We were married before he was born. I don't want to be financially responsible for him especially when she is moving away and I wont be able to see him.

what are my rights and how can I go about making sure SHE is not in my life anymore, and does not control my finances. Thank you for your help!

Asked on 6/03/08, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: Paternity

You need to hire an attorney to file a motion to terminate the child support.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/08, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arkansas