Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas

gave atv for money.Can we get it back?

my husband gave a gun and 4 wheeler as collateral for 300.00.The man said we could have it back.he returned the gun after we paid him 50.00.but said he was selling the 4 wheeler for 2000.00 and had collected 1000.00 for it. I even spoke with him and offered him a thousand and he wouldnt take it. Now when my husband gave these things to him the man also wanted the title which my husband signed his bosses name to, because we are buying it from him for monthly payments. Is there anything we can do to get it back?

Asked on 12/13/08, 8:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Re: gave atv for money.Can we get it back?

File a lawsuit against him.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas