Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arkansas

So, my husband and I are about to start renting an apartment in august and possibly, my parents will be living with us in December. They also need to be part of the lease. So I called the app complex and asked them what they would need from my parents and they said that SSN and for them to be part of the lease. They are undocumented so they don't have a SSN. She said that an ID and birth certificate would be enough. Can they be found by immigration because of being part of a lease?

Asked on 6/13/16, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

No. ICE should have no reason to be involved in a contract issue.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/16, 12:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arkansas