Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

I am a 1099 commercial real estate agent.

I want to go to another small firm which is Residential and hang my license under their firm as I am not yet a Principal Broker. How do I do this ethically and legally?

Asked on 11/06/16, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Your question is a little unclear. If you want to move offices and you have an active license, you just have to notify your current principal broker, turn in pocket card, and get him/her to complete a transfer form. You take that form to the new brokerage to accept your license and then the real estate commission.

I am not sure about your comment that you are not yet a principal broker. That has little to do with it. You do not have to be a broker to move offices.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/16, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas