Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

can I file a law suite to get the city water dept. to fix a water/sewer leak that is surfacing on my property. I have a water samples taken that have determined there is chlorine and fluoride in the water that is leaching onto my property. I have spent thousands of $'s trying to divert the water away from my house. we had to cut down trees,install French drains,regrade back yard and the city say's its not theirs. I don't want to hire a local lawyer because the are all in the city's pocket .

Asked on 8/28/14, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Yes, you could potentially file an inverse condemnation and/or nuisance case against the City.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/14, 12:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas