Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

Funeral director is holding my SISTERS Corpse since 1-1-2016 and refused to give to me for cremation and burial he wants funeral expenses paid in first... I have I have already paid another funeral home for cremation if her corpse and and her plot paid can I get him to give me my property for a long over due burial?

Asked on 2/25/16, 12:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Unfortunately, more info is needed so you must call me at 501-258-0107 to discuss the issue...

Read more
Answered on 2/26/16, 4:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas