Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

I was issued a warranty deed on my property. The amount was paid in full to the grantor but he did not pay off the loan with the bank. Now "my" home is being foreclosed on. What are my legal rights on this matter and what should my first move be?

Asked on 12/12/15, 7:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Real Estate Attorney Of Arkansas

Please contact me at 501-258-0107...

Read more
Answered on 2/13/16, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas