Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

moms house

our mother died us for kids have moms house we are selling it my oldest brother said he sold the house and the guy is paying cashand tells me and my sister that we get 3,000 dollars which makes it 12,000 for the home and 2 lots my sister & I don't even know who the buyer is and if that is the buyer is or if that thar right orice we are getting my sister and I are the youngest and the boys are the oldest they are just telling us we are getting 3,000. the question is what can me and my sister do to prove that that is all they are getting. my sister and I think we can get more. we fell we are getting taking, and our brothers are not telling us the truth.What can we do .There is no will it is that us kids got the house.I live in nebraska my brothers and sister and the house is in arkansas.

Asked on 1/01/09, 7:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: moms house

The issues would be decided according to Arkansas law regarding intestate procedure. You would need to contact an attorney licensed in Arkansas.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/09, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas