Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

I have pay taxs on my dad heir propertyin the state of AR. Can I claim the Property as my. 2001 to day

Asked on 9/02/15, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Real Estate Attorney Of Arkansas

Please contact me at 501-258-0107...

Read more
Answered on 2/13/16, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas