Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arkansas

Ex husband passed away,and I have his only will,leaving me all his estate. His,live in girlfriend is trying to keep the place .how do I execute the will.,get her out , and deal with his Finances, retirement, and property?

We were married 17Years,and he never remarried.

Asked on 3/22/17, 2:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You open a probate and get appointed as personal representative.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/17, 4:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arkansas