Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arkansas

do I have any legal action I can take against my brother for not giving me a copy of my parents will I'm asking for 2 months and he refuses to give me a copy and I am named in the will

Asked on 3/02/15, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Is there a probate? Is he distributing the assets? If he won't produce it, you should file as if there was no will and he will be forced to produce it.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/15, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arkansas