Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i was arrested for 11550 in california. When i was at the police staition he handed me a paper that says if i didnt p for them i was going to be found guilty. im not on probation or parole. is this true.

Asked on 3/01/13, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tony M. Seyfi Law Offices of Tony M. Seyfi

You could be found guilty because they could probably prove you were under the influence by doing sobriety tests on you. Generally, they can't force you to submit to a test.


Read more
Answered on 3/02/13, 11:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California