Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I just got into a car accident and when I called to report to my insurance it turns out my insurance had lapsed. What can happen to my driving privileges?

Asked on 4/12/12, 11:24 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hong Shen Roberts Law Group

Get that insurance renewed immediately. It probably does not hurt you right now but if you were stopped by a cop again he could ticket you for not carrying insurance. The fine is hefty.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/12, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California