Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

my daughter was born in mexico. her temporary birth certificate doesnt have her name written on it. her father refuses to sign her birth certificate. i need a birth certififcate

Asked on 3/08/13, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

Contact the Mexican Consulate and ask them what can be done or you may have to get a lawyer in Mexico (where your daughter was born) to help you get a birth certificate.

Joe La Costa, Attorney

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California