Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

as an income beneficiary of a family trust, do I have the right to see the1041 and 541 filed by the trustee for this trust?

Asked on 2/13/10, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Linden Scott H. Linden, Esq.

Most certainly. If this is not being provided to you after a written request, then you also may have an action for removal of the trustee for failing to perform their duties. A complete reading of the trust would, of course, be required to make any such determination.

Please feel free to contact me directly at if you would like to discuss this matter, as well as your options, further.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/10, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California