Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California


My question is. Do I have a case against a school for my dauter being injured by a student who brought a weapon into the school campus?

Asked on 6/09/06, 12:27 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel King Law Offices of Daniel King

Re: Injury

Probably. All depends on the facts and circumstances and what the school knew or should have known. Feel free to call and discuss. 818 587.9299

Read more
Answered on 6/13/06, 9:11 pm


Re: Injury

Very likely you do. I hope that the inury was not serious. Call me directly at 16192223504.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/06, 3:22 pm
Joel Selik

Re: Injury

yes, maybe, depending on more fact.


Read more
Answered on 6/09/06, 12:38 pm
Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

Re: Injury

Yes you do depending upon the actual circumstances of the case. I have gone against the LAUSD, and many other school districts for various types of cases like this. I would be very interested in talking to you about the facts and circumstances of this case. I will give you a free consultation. Go to my website for my contact information or get my contact information from this system. You must act fast, a claim must be made against the LAUSD within 6 months from the time of the injury under government code 900 et seq.

You may call my direct extension 15. If I do not answer leave a message with your return phone number and I will call you back.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/06, 1:20 pm
Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Re: Injury

You might also have a case against the parents, who might have homeowners' insurance, if the use of the gun was the cause of your daughter's injury.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/06, 3:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California