Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

lower back pain car accident. I was t-boned, other car came out of nowhere. insurance company wants me to settled for 6400.00. I still get medical bills from the result accident. accident happen dec.30, 2009.

Asked on 1/07/11, 10:49 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Steven Kuhn Steven Kuhn

You have a 2 year statute of limitations in California to file a lawsuit or settle your case. You should consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can assist you and maximize your recovery. It is hard to say how much your case is worth without more information about your injuries and damages. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/11, 10:59 am
Bryan Becker Becker Attorneys

If you are still receiving treatment for your injuries, I would be very hesitant to settle at this point without knowing the full extent of future treatment/impairment and pain. There are numerous factors to consider when evaluating a settlement offer, feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss the details of your accident and injuries.



Bryan Becker

Becker Attorneys

Read more
Answered on 1/12/11, 11:02 am
Richard T. Rosenstein, Esq. ROSENSTEIN LAW OFFICES 1-888-500-5291

There are various factors that must be considered before you reach any type of settlement with the insurance carrier.

We are experienced with the handling of insurance claims and personal injury litigation.

If you would like to arrange a free telephone consultation, give us a call to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/11, 11:07 am
Norman Gregory Fernandez, Esq. The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates

My firm handles car accident cases all over the State of California. You may call me for a free consultation at 800-816-1529 x. 1.

My website is located at .

Read more
Answered on 1/13/11, 12:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California