Legal Question in Family Law in California

my nice and nephew live with me in az but are in foster care ca. there mom is going to court dec for her rights the state wonts to taken them away. How do i get them I have had them for 10 months with no support from her or the state. My broher died this summer what do I do? they have not lived with her for five years. she will not come 3 hours to see them says I have to bring them to her. I just wont it to be done the stay with me or the go back to ca I can not take her any more this has been hard on my family.

Asked on 11/07/11, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anne Marie Healy Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy

Find an attorney in Arizona to help you with guardianship proceedings. Otherwise, you will need to find an attorney to fight the proceedings in California. You might end up needing two attorneys: One for Arizona, and one for California. I would start off with one in Arizona, however.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/11, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California