Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I've read that on March 4th, immediate family members of citizens will be able to apply for legal documents without having to leave the country for a long period of time. My question is; What are the age requirements and marital status for me and marital status requirements for my parents to be able to apply through me since I am a US citizen? Thanks

Asked on 3/03/13, 1:12 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

We need more information from you. Please contact our office to discuss in detail at-, Tel 619-922-5287

Paralegal - 619-501-1616

Read more
Answered on 3/03/13, 2:06 pm

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney ASAP to check your eligibility.

You may visit our website at for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/13, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California