Legal Question in Administrative Law in California

legal administrator

I want a form that can be copied for my Bishop to be my legal administrator if something were to happen to me.

Asked on 6/06/01, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: legal administrator

Have you considered the possibility that your Bishop could be a thief and a fraud? History - and current events - are filled with examples of clerics (including a few attorneys) who have betrayed the trust of their adherents. If you want to name someone as an "administrator" while you yet live, you could be thinking about a durable power of attorney; if it is for when you have died, you may be thinking about the executor named in a will. Go to the public library and ask about the California statutory forms for these documents.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/01, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in California