Legal Question in Administrative Law in California

If I were to go UA in the marine reserves what are my chances of being able to waiver that if I wanted to join the army later down the road? an what would i be restricted of getting such as benefits I know not the GI bill an other VA benefits but such as FA or FAFSA for school?

Asked on 4/20/13, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

The answer does not change because you ask it again. Do you really want an administrative discharge or a general discharge. If you serve it out you may be entitled to reenlist and keep the GI Bill... Remember the services are downsizing waivers

Read more
Answered on 4/20/13, 6:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in California