Legal Question in Admiralty Law in California

Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments

I have a Foreign Judgment issued by the US district court against a lender. Foreign in respect that it was Foreign to Judicial because it was a private remedy which was recognized in a Judical venue. I am looking for some a cite in CA statutes which supports Uniform Enforcement in the CA courts supporting the Foreign Judgments. Any suggestions?

Asked on 10/06/06, 7:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments

Not a problem. Would need additional info such as where the original judgment was obtained, and where is the judgment debtor located.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/06, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in California