Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in California

What should the cost be for an attorney to obtain a copy of my police report, in which I was not arrested nor charged with any crime, in the city of Whittier, Los Angeles county?

Asked on 4/08/13, 10:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your question is about criminal law, not appeals. I suggest re-posting it under that category.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 11:37 am

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Is this for a vehicle accident?

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in California