Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in California

i crashed on the freway ,i had no insurance .. its been about a month and the other car's insurance hasen't contact us , or send us nothing regarless the accident.. what should i do?

Asked on 4/30/13, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your question is about personal injury law, not appeals. Please re-post it under that category. More lawyers with the relevant expertise will see it there.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/13, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in California