Legal Question in Banking Law in California

how can a bank in ca freeze an account and my friend have no money to travel from Africa to CA

My friend needs 2750.00 to get his passport that is held in the African courts

How can he get the funds out of his account to cover this expense.

My friend has timber to get out of port also

He has has papers to sigh in Ca but he can not get out of Africa to do this.

So he has his visa being held until he comes up with 2750.00

He can not pay that fee until his account is unfreeze his chase account.

He can not get his timber out of port so he can make his money.

Asked on 2/17/13, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

talk to US embassy

Read more
Answered on 2/17/13, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in California