Legal Question in Banking Law in California

I am living in Costa Rica. I would like to give power of attorney to my adult daughter in Sacramento. Do I need to be in California to do this?

Asked on 12/13/18, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

No. You can have a California POA signed and notarized in any location.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/18, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in California