Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

Is there a type of bankruptcy I can file that lets me keep my home? I'd hate to be homeless.

Asked on 5/21/16, 10:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

Chapter 13 allows you to keep your home, chapter 7 temporarily stops a foreclosure. More information is required.: Resources,

Read more
Answered on 5/23/16, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California