Legal Question in Business Law in California

If I accept a note and stock for compensation not paid to me, do I abbrogate my right to file a claim for unpaid salary to the state of Calif

Asked on 5/06/13, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani

It sounds like you would have an uphill battle as it seems there was a waiver (an intentional relinquishment of a known right) and that you accepted the stock etc in lieu of your salary willingly.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California