Legal Question in Business Law in California

If a business is licensed as a wholesale distributor, can they get in trouble for focusing more on selling products at retail than selling products to retailers?

Asked on 8/27/13, 6:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

I guess the question is licensed by whom or what? If you are talking the government, I don't think it matters

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 9:13 pm

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Do you mean by the State Board of Equalization or some other license. If you are only talking your tax license, then I believe all you have to do is make sure you collect and pay sales tax from anyone who does not provide you with their own reseller number, and make sure to be able to prove what reseller number goes with each sale you do not collect and pay tax on.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California