Legal Question in Business Law in California

I am looking for a legal malpractice lawyer .any one wants to take the case ?

Asked on 4/30/13, 11:19 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

I recommend contacting the LA Bar or San Ferando Bar Association referral service

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 3:38 am

Joel Selik

I handle Legal Malpractice cases throughout California and Nevada. Of course, I would need to know the facts, what the attorney did wrong and how that led to damages, to analyze the case. Email me the information SelikLaw AT

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 7:23 am
Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

There should be a fair number of attorneys with some to substantial malpractice experience in and near your Zip code. Most of them will require payment of hourly fees, rather than a 100% contingency basis, unless your case is a "slam dunk" including collecting your judgment.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California