Legal Question in Business Law in California

Hi, im considering making my own cigarettes and selling them to friends and/or to other students at my college. Is this illegal? And would i need a license to sell tobbaco?

Asked on 2/04/10, 10:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Linden Scott H. Linden, Esq.

You will need more than one license to do this. The tobacco license is only the first. You are going to need to obtain federal licensing for this. I suggest starting by contacting the ATF.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/10, 3:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California