Legal Question in Business Law in California

A manufacturer produced a prototype and then filled an order for me and we paid in full. The order was shipped and was not the same as the prototype. At his request we returned the prototype and a small sample of the defective products. He disagrees with our assessment but refuses to return the prototype and sample to us. What recourse do we have?

Asked on 5/16/12, 7:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joel Selik


Read more
Answered on 5/16/12, 7:38 am
Rodney Mesriani Mesriani Law Group

We understand your situation and we believe that your case should be given a more thorough evaluation in order to be sure that you get an accurate advise. Accordingly, we would be willing to discuss your case and give you a free consultation to make sure that you are aware of all the important facts surrounding your case, as well as all your legal options to pursue your claim. Feel free to call us at (310) 826-6300. You may also visit our website at for our firmís background information.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/12, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California