Legal Question in Business Law in California

What is the procedure to clear away “Day Laborers” from shopping malls and stores? As “Day Laborers” are soliciting for work on property unauthorized…

Asked on 5/21/22, 5:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If you own the property, first you post signs. Then if they continue to appear on your property, you call the police for trespassing.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/22, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California