Legal Question in Business Law in California

I sold my business 3 years ago I did not record the note (I didn't know I was supposed to) he has been making payments but sold the business last month what kind of attorney do I need?

Asked on 8/04/17, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

Sorry to hear that... So you failed to file a UCC lien? You will need a complex litigation and business attorney - I am one, contact me if you haven't found other representation.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/17, 12:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California