Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

If an attorney sends me lettered requesting me to attend a deposition at their office, do I have to because they ask? There jsnt a court order needed first?

Asked on 8/25/13, 10:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you are a party in the lawsuit, all he has to do is serve you with a deposition notice. If you are not a party, then you must be served with a subpoena and deposition notice if you won't go when informally asked.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California