Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

I booked and international Flight Ticket throuh a travel agent(Ajay Chouhan). Gandhi Travel Inc New York ( ). He sent me confirmed Emirates tickets and asked me to pay by check .i called Emirates and they also told my Tickets are confirmed. I deposited a check in in Bank of America Account. And Now that person cancelled my ticket and is not refunding my money . IS there a way i can dispute this .

I logged a complaint in new york BBB and also Cosumer affairs.

Any help is higly appreciated.

Asked on 5/15/13, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

Your only other remedy is in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California