Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

can an investigator for the district attorney from nevada, come to my house in california to ask me questions about something i might have witnessed and record our conversation without my consent?

Asked on 8/06/12, 9:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

He, like you, have a right to free speech. You have a right to remain silent.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/12, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California