Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

I live in CA and have a misdemeanor court appearance in Laughlin NV. How can I ask for an extension?

Asked on 3/05/13, 7:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Driessen The Law Offices of Robert L. Driessen

Hire an attorney in Nevada.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/13, 8:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California