Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

I meet this african-american woman on adult pages and we had a indoor relation for awhile,like 2 times a month or less,she was dating other mans like me from the add !Never went out with her anywhere,she came to my house when i called her or she was bored and she called me!Last time i sow her was in september 2016 at my house when she told me that she thinks she is pregnant! I new she is dating other mans, so i offered her to help by finding a abortion pill since she was less than 10 weeks on no period!She said she will think about it and she left! That was the last time i sow her! The next days,she texted me that she wants to keep the baby . I

asked her if she knows who the father is and she said that probably i am! I asked her why she thinks im the father,the answer was: Cose ur cool! And after that, she never called or texted! That was back in sept 2016! We r now end of june 2017 and last week ,on the 22nd,i received a package from child support on my name from that women who gave birth to 3 girls and now she is really after me cose i was cool with her!I never knew much about her,only first name,now i know her last name too from the file!Never knew where she lives,where she goes or coming from,it was just sort of friends with benefits thing!Now my question is what can i do before child support will take money from my pay check!I did not file anything yet,i need a dna test first! How do i do that? By the way,i forgot to mention that this ladys mom works to child support office!Do u think my war is over than before i start it?LOL!

Asked on 6/29/17, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

This sounds to me as if it could be a hustle and it might not be the first time that mother and daughter have done this. I don't practice family law, but perhaps the two of you and the supposed "triplets" should go together to a reputable DNA testing lab so that there's no chance that she might go separately to a disreputable one or falsify the report. Get yourself a lawyer immediately to help sort this out and do whatever needs to be done. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 6/29/17, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California