Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

What to do when an officer uses his authority to detain you and make sexual advances?

Asked on 11/02/15, 12:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

You get a lawyer a sue him.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/15, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California