Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

the police took some things from my home. the department of justice Calif. sent me a letter telling them to return them to me . i went to property/evidence and the cop wouldn't give them back and intimidated me . do i ask the D.A. or what do i do now?

Asked on 8/14/12, 2:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You file a motion in court. If you don't know how, hire an attorney that does.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/12, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California